REPORTS - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There are a number of ways to narrow down where to locate your medical business, depending on where you are in the process.
- Scenario 1: You have no idea where to open your practice.
- Start with our Positive Area Identification Mapping, a grid system that identifies the pros and cons of locations within a defined area to identify the best spot to open your business.
- We take a three-stage review of the market, utilizing our software to identify positive areas to open your practice. Once we identify positive areas, we then complete a feasibility review by applying our commercial real estate expertise to look at hidden factors such as land use, vacancy, developments so you can make an informed decision.
- To order a Positive Area Identification Map book a consultation.
- Scenario 2: You now have an interest in a few areas, but you want information to best support your business decisions.
- Chose the Location Intelligence Services that work best for you:
- A Demographic Report will give you quick basic insight about the people living in these areas and whether they are your ideal future clients and includes a practice-to-population ratio.
- A Trade Area Overview Report is area specific, giving you a general overview into the future planning for these areas. Looking into land use, development and future growth. Essentially giving you a deeper future outlook of an area.
- A Location Intelligence Report is location specific and gives you insight into the positive and negative attributes of your real estate and trade area. *A demographic report is included.
- Scenario 4: You feel confident with an area and real estate, and would like to move forward.
- Have the real estate experts at Attridge represent you in your real estate transaction, saving you time, stress and money.
To simplify this complex process. We have two packages to guide your journey to owning or leasing your medical practice. Our Starter Package gives you access to our extensive commercial medical real estate database, our reports and our expertise to speed-up, simplify and take the stress out of the process. Get Started!
Our executive package is a full-service option that follows takes you from start to finish.
You get everything in the Starter Package; access to our extensive commercial medical real estate database, our reports and our expertise to speed-up, simplify and take the stress out of the process.
Our real estate experts work with you to build your practice from the ground up, ensuring your lease, purchase and construction needs are taken care of. Starting your own practice can be costly, but it can also be the most gratifying thing you do when you have experts on your side ensuring your business is taken care of from the start.
Starting or relocating your own business can be one of the most costly, stressful and important things you do in your life. Working with our experts is a small fraction of the cost you will spend to build your practice. We share everything you need to know about what it will take to build a successful business and can support you every step of the way, including building a business plan, designing and constructing a new practice, negotiating the best price for your practice and trouble-shooting problems along the way.
You should enter a specific location address that is in the centre of the area you are considering locating yourself in. If you have a location in mind, enter the address of that location.
A Trade Area is where a business draws its customer base. Trade Areas can change and typically are defined by geographic features, road network and land use where your business is located.
The reports help you determine if an area will best support your business through a variety of factors, including the future of the area, the potential client base and the features of specific locations. If you have any questions about your reports or are having a hard time determining what factors are the most important, you can book a consultation with a real estate expert from Attridge who can share their experience and expertise to help you feel confident in your decisions through your journey to owning a medical business.
GET IN TOUCH
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Suite 305 5811 Cooney Road, South Tower
Richmond, BC V6X 3M1
501 Cleveland Crescent SE
Calgary, AB T5G 4R8
Attridge is the leading commercial real estate leasing and acquisition services firm exclusively representing healthcare professionals.
Attridge Real Estate Ltd. Copyright 2015 All Rights Reserved. The trademarks and associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license. Jason Jackson Personal Real Estate Corp is a licensed Real Estate Agent with One Percent Real Estate Ltd. associated with the Calgary Real Estate Board (CREB) and British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA) . The conveyancing of transactions through Jason Jackson Personal Real Estate Corp and or its affiliates are in association with One Percent Realty Ltd.