LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Whether you are opening an independent pharmacy, relocating or purchasing, having the right location is one of the most critical components of growing a successful business. Our solutions provide you with
the knowledge to make intelligent business decisions.
What is a Trade Area?
A trade area is a contiguous geographic area around a location from which the customer base is drawn. Our software tools, paired with our expertise, expose positive and negative trade area features as well as demographic attributes that impact your location and practice.
TRADE AREA REPORT
Gain market intelligence and in-depth knowledge of the community that your pharmacy services. A trade area report answers questions such as these:
- What is my market penetration?
- What does the trade area border?
- Is this the right site for my location?
- Can the area support another location?
- What factors may impact my location?
- What is the demographic profile of the trade area?
- Who am I marketing to?
- What is the location to population ratio?
- What ethnicities compose a trade area?
- What characterizes a profitable location?
- How can I distinguish between multiple trade areas?
- What will the trade area look like in the future?
Our demographics reports provide statistics inside a trade area. This information plays a vital role in achieving your business goals and directly strengthens your pharmacy.
- Age and Sex
- Household Size, Type
- Education Attainment
- Total Population
- Total Daytime Population
- Future Growth
PRACTICE REVIEW REPORT
When purchasing a pharmacy, you need to have a clear understanding of what you are buying.
- Trade Area Analysis
- Location Study
- Major Area Projects
- Property Analysis
- Stability Projections
- Relocation Options
You are buying more than a business.