LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Whether you are starting, relocating or purchasing, your location is a critical component for success.
What is a Trade Area?
A trade area is a contiguous geographic area around a location from which the customer base is drawn. Our software tools, paired with our expertise, expose positive and negative trade area features as well as demographic attributes that impact your location and practice.
TRADE AREA REPORT
Gain market intelligence and in-depth knowledge of the community that a healthcare practice services. A trade area report provides answers to questions such as these:
- What is my market penetration?
- What does the trade area border?
- Is this the right site for my location?
- Can the area support another location?
- What factors may impact my location?
- What is the demographic profile of the trade area?
- Who am I marketing to?
- What is the location to population ratio?
- What ethnicities compose a trade area?
- What characterizes a profitable location?
- How can I distinguish between multiple trade areas?
- What will the trade area look like in the future?
PRACTICE REVIEW REPORT
When purchasing a practice you need to understand what you are buying.
- Trade Area Analysis
- Location Study
- Major Area Projects
- Property Analysis
- Stability Projections
- Relocation Options
- Lease or Purchase Review
You are buying more than a business.
- Age and Sex
- Household Size, Type
- Education Attainment
- Total Population
- Total Daytime Population
- Future Growth